Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Stall Out

So I started with removing these cards:

4 Shrieking Grotesque
3 Disenchant (SB material)
Mind Shatter
3 Silent Specter

Adding in

3 Duress
3 Elite Spellbinder
3 Anointed Peacekeeper
3 Thalia, 
2 Pile On

And this leaves me with two slots to fill that I'm not sure about right now. 

A test with the deck has suggested that the Chancellor of the Annex isn't very helpful. With no other function in the deck but to put a turn one tax on, I feel like something else will be more useful. I'm going to start with two more copies of Pile On, and then see where that takes me.

It was about this time that I noticed I had a different problem: Spelltithe Enforcer and Pillory of the Sleepless create a nonbo. Why not just sac the creature that's causing you to lose life? 

So I needed another removal spell and I think I found it in Damn

Let's see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment