After some time revamping more, this is the list I settled on.
1 Deep Forest Hermit
1 Emeritus of Woe
2 Eldrazi Repurposer
1 Grim Haruspex
1 Massacre Girl
1 Murderous Rider // Swift End
3 Ohran Viper
4 Misery's Shadow
1 Springheart Nantuko
1 Vein Ripper
3 Sakura-Tribe Elder
3 Fume Spitter
4 Fecundity
3 Mortuary
6 Swamp
2 Volrath's Stronghold
4 Llanowar Wastes
7 Forest
4 Blooming Marsh
4 Final Vengeance
4 Malevolent Rumble
Sideboard
SB: 2 Fulminator Mage
SB: 1 Murderous Rider // Swift End
It pained me to cut a Mortuary but the chance to utilize Emeritus of Woe in order to get some of the silver bullets in the deck seemed strong. I'm also experimenting on a few things: Ohran Viper over Wall of Blossoms to increase the creature control element. If my opponent isn't attacking me because of the Viper, that's more time. If my opponent isn't doing anything else, I can draw cards.
How will it do? I'm not sure. But I like the configuration.
No comments:
Post a Comment