OK, I think I've got this deck where I want it. It can do some crazy things and the curve is pretty good.
Is it going to be tier one? No, not without some mana reworks. But I'm not mad about this! I've build this deck into something that does stuff as opposed to just hoping.
4 Harmonic Prodigy
4 Ignoble Hierarch
2 Judith, the Scourge Diva
2 Flamekin Harbinger
4 Taurean Mauler
4 Wolf-Skull Shaman
4 Rage Forger
3 Vexing Shusher
3 Deathgreeter4 Infernal Grasp
1 Overgrown Tomb
6 Mountain
1 Jund Panorama
4 Savage Lands
4 Swamp
3 Forest
4 Darigaaz's Caldera3 Crippling Fear
I like this build quite a bit, as there is a great deal of redundancy and good mana fixing. Of everything, Deathgreeter is probably the most replaceable creature, but it's super cheap-not unlike this deck.
I'm out of town for the next week, so let's see if I can get a new post up in seven days!
No comments:
Post a Comment