Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Lightning Punches

Let's finish this off.

I have a couple Naya Charms and that does multiple things this deck wants: either recursion or a fog effect, with the added bonus of being able to take out a small creature. Savage Twister also seems like a clear winner, since I can clear the board in cases where Pyroclasm might not do the trick and since mana hasn't been an issue, I expect to be able to board wipe if needed. Finally, another Commune with the Gods, because I have to find my combo pieces. All these cards either to give me more time or dig deeper; sure, the counterspell matchups are difficult but nothing is perfect. 

I continued looking at enchantments in my colors that would allow me to draw cards but they either weren't worth it, or were auras that would go on creatures and thus unsuitable here.

Final listing:

3 Thraben Inspector
3 Skyshroud Elf

4 Pandemonium
4 Saproling Burst
4 Gift of Paradise

2 Seed Spark
2 Naya Charm

6 Mountain
3 Rith's Grove
4 Plains
9 Forest

3 Farseek
2 Pyroclasm
4 Commune with the Gods
4 Cathartic Reunion
2 Replenish
1 Savage Twister

No comments:

Post a Comment