Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Data Dump

The Wrath of Code vs Wurms
Well...it was sorta fun!

The wall I kept running into was this; cards that boosted or made my artifacts weren't artifacts. Which meant that there was a time when I'd be taking a turn off to cast Tempered Steel and not generating more tokens. That meant NOT pressing the board, and if I didn't already have an artifact creature on the table then it would amount to very little. 

Also I see that Riddlesmith has gotten some star power as a way to dig through the deck, and Ingenious Smith has come along to act as Patchwork Automatons 5-8. With Master of Etherium as a way to replace Tempered Steel, maybe I've got something? 

Plus, Kappa Cannoneers has come down in price, so that card is back in the mix. 

I'm trying this for now:


2 Mishra's Bauble

4 Urza's Bauble

1 Aether Spellbomb

1 Sunbeam Spellbomb


3 Sai, Master Thopterist

3 Emry, Lurker of the Loch

2 Master of Etherium

4 Ethersworn Canonist

4 Patchwork Automaton

3 Ingenious Smith

3 Riddlesmith


3 Dispatch

1 Swords to Plowshares


3 Seat of the Synod

3 Ancient Den

4 Razortide Bridge

4 Plains

4 Island

1 Otawara, Soaring City

4 Mystic Gate


3 Tezzeret, Artifice Master

No comments:

Post a Comment