The match I played against Noah clearly showed that in this deck, The Mindskinner is the glory of cool things.
But then Noah said something odd to me: "Daze is the wrong countermagic for this deck."
In my head, it seemed so clear: T1: Island, crab, go. Then Daze whatever they played and I can replay the land for a counterspell AND 3 cards!
However, this deck is already operating on some Glory of Cool Things. Maybe I can't afford to think about the ideal turn 1, when my deck doesn't realistically win until turn 4 and that's if everything goes well.
So: Mindskinner out, but maybe Daze, too?
Really, the call here is to make this deck as focused as it can be. It's a four card combo: I don't have the space to mess around. I need to be able to execute it consistently, or at least as consistently as possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment