Thursday, July 7, 2016

Gigantor

At some point, everybody tries to build a dragon deck. Or a zombie deck but Fuz had beaten me to the zombie deck so...dragons!
1 Dragon Whelp
4 Dragonspeaker Shaman
3 Kilnmouth Dragon
1 Ryusei, the Falling Star
1 Karrthus, Tyrant of Jund
3 Fierce Empath
2 Fledgling Dragon
1 Rorix Bladewing
1 Bladewing the Risen
1 Imperial Hellkite
1 Predator Dragon
1 Steel Hellkite
1 Crimson Hellkite

3 Titan's Revenge
4 Rampant Growth

4 Fertile Ground

3 Naturalize
2 Starstorm

3 Swamp
8 Mountain
1 Grand Coliseum
3 Jund Panorama
8 Forest 
I took the name from the Helmet cover of the cartoon theme, back before I knew they'd make giant robots in Magic for me to use more appropriately. Oh well!

What we've got here is a deck that wants to play big dragons. There's no sense in trying to gussy it up for you: Dragons = murder you.

However, as you might note there are some subpar choices, (Dragon Whelp) along with one sweeper in Ryusei, as though I can just wave a wand to get to 6+ mana, play a dragon and have my opponent just flail.

So it's time to give this deck a kick in the pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment