Thursday, August 10, 2023

Round Two (2023)

 Here's what I'm taking into tomorrow's event. 

2 Sheoldred, the Apocalypse
2 Tourach, Dread Cantor
3 Glint-Horn Buccaneer
4 Orcish Bowmasters
4 Dauthi Voidwalker
3 Dark Confidant

3 Dream Salvage
4 Sudden Edict
2 Sheoldred's Edict

4 Mountain
4 Swamp
2 Bojuka Bog
4 Bloodstained Mire
4 Blood Crypt
4 Badlands
1 Wasteland

3 Liliana of the Veil

3 Reforge the Soul
4 Burning Inquiry

// 15 Sideboard
SB: 4 Plague Engineer

SB: 3 Blood Moon

SB: 4 Pyroblast

SB: 4 Meltdown

As much as I like Magus of the Wheel, as a creature that takes a turn to get action out of, I don't believe it's going to help me. So I'm going with ye olde Dark Confidant because drawing cards is awesome.

I've also upped the Dauthi Voidwalkers for Waste Not, and added in a Wasteland. I flailed around for days trying to figure out a substitute for Blood Moon, but just haven't come up with anything. I considered Surgical Extraction but I have a lot of maindeck graveyard removal. 

What I need are things to muck up the early game and Blood Moon can do that, though I'm also still thinking about a fourth Plague Engineer. Still I'm sticking with it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment