Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Free Pizza-AvX Season

Well, I did it again! While the legwork was done with some tried-and-true decks, the one I used to get to level 90 was this:

Beastmaster deck in Marvel Snap

With BeastMaster (the name originally came from having Beast and Grandmaster in the deck), it keys around Annihilus giving opponents bad cards. Mobius M Mobius is the big tech card right now, but the suite of MMM, Shang-Chi and Enchantress all fill important roles. 

Enchantress and Shang-Chi might still be some of the more important cards in the game, especially with Zabu as an enabler. But I hit my mark, and that's what I care about!

Since then I've been mucking about the the Avengers/X-men unbalance patch of the week, and trying to work on the 'destroy your stuff' deck of Gladiator, Yondu and Killmonger. But it really needs Knull to shine-Death is good but a second heavy hitter helps. 

I still want to make the Kraven/Kingpin deck work (I'll call it KK-Nope), where I move the opponent's stuff instead of moving my own. But it doesn't quite seem to be there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment