Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Waiting For Tomorrow When It's Here Today

RB Hybrid test deck vs BW aggro
Another evening of testing It Sucks To Suck and a similar result as last time-it was good but it never seemed like enough. Not enough removal or not enough pressure, the deck could occasionally put together strong games, but I rarely felt like I was doing so often. 

I could see it, but I couldn't get the pieces together. That's when Matt said: "Don't you have another deck that does stuff like this. Maybe you should put them together?"

I mean...fine. I don't have any excuses since I can mock it up online, right? I am trying to improve my decks, and streamline the number of decks I own-this does both. Should be a win win!

So I did that, and my first attempt at playing it resulted in a Burning Inquiry where I had a hand full of lands to start...and discarded every fresh card I drew. 

Four lands and one Stalactite Stalker is not going to win me games. 

The initial look isn't good. But maybe it's just the initial look?

No comments:

Post a Comment