Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Free Pizza: Thunderbolts

 I've made my goal of level 90 this season, so huzza! I went through level 80 and won in with...this deck of all things!

Master Ronan deck for Marvel Snap

No, I don't know how that works, either. That is: I know how the deck works-use Mordu, Maximus, Master Mold and Black Widow to pump your opponent's hand, Ronan and Mystique to win lanes. But...why is that working now?

I don't know exactly why but I also don't feel like arguing with the result. I know Zabu isn't as good as it once was so I might have to figure out what to do with that slot but hey, thanks for getting me to 90!

For friends who are new to the game, this is a reminder that this week, High Evolutionary has become a card you can acquire via keys. HE is a very powerful deck with a lot of flexibility and powerful cards new players already have, so get that card if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment