Tuesday, February 6, 2018

$50.31

Tests with Lauriel went about as I should've expected them to. I got run over by her Ghave deck, and there wasn't a heck of a lot I could do about it.

The mana situation? I mean...look at all that mana I have! 12 lands. I should be able to cast everything and more. Instead, I just kinda died on the vine.

So, I took another look at Sygg and saw part of the problem: I really half-assed it when it came time to upgrade. To be specific: All the cards that had to be three mana or less because of Tiny Leaders rules I just kept in there, instead of developing the deck for the Commander format.

On the other hand; that's why I'm writing the series! So, remove: Perplex, Dimir Doppleganger, Black Cat, Gravepurge, and Dominating Licid

Testing: Dregs of Sorrow, Gravedigger (which should've been in here to start), Lord of the Accursed, Bontu's Monument, and Life's Finale

The issue here is that it takes the deck to just a smidge over $50. 31 cents over.

I think I can live with that. Let's test it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment