Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Grimlock, Dinobot Leader

I told everyone I was going to do this: Grimlock, Dinobot Leader.

1 Savage Stomp
1 Commune with Dinosaurs
1 Thunderherd Migration
1 Cultivate
1 Caravan Vigil
1 Lay of the Land
1 Frenzied Tilling
1 Sol Ring
1 Sensei's Divining Top
1 Sleek Schooner
1 Dusk Legion Dreadnought
1 Bomat Bazaar Barge
1 Untethered Express
1 Peacewalker Colossus
1 Consulate Dreadnought
1 Renegade Freighter
1 Aradara Express
1 Sky Skiff
1 Cultivator's Caravan
1 Darksteel Ingot

1 Relentless Raptor
1 Raging Regisaur
1 Zacama, Primal Calamity
1 Trapjaw Tyrant
1 Sun-Crested Pterodon
1 Zetalpa, Primal Dawn
1 Temple Altisaur
1 Majestic Heliopterus
1 Imperial Ceratops
1 Imperial Aerosaur
1 Thrashing Brontodon
1 Overgrown Armasaur
1 Ghalta, Primal Hunger
1 Crested Herdcaller
1 Cacophodon
1 Silverclad Ferocidons
1 Frilled Deathspitter
1 Needletooth Raptor
1 Etali, Primal Storm
1 Charging Tuskodon
1 Sky Terror
1 Raging Swordtooth
1 Belligerent Brontodon
1 Shining Aerosaur
1 Wakening Sun's Avatar
1 Kinjalli's Sunwing
1 Bellowing Aegisaur
1 Snapping Sailback
1 Thundering Spineback
1 Ravenous Daggertooth
1 Ranging Raptors
1 Grazing Whiptail
1 Colossal Dreadmaw
1 Ancient Brontodon
1 Thrash of Raptors
1 Sun-Crowned Hunters
1 Raptor Hatchling
1 Burning Sun's Avatar
1 Charging Monstrosaur
1 Gishath, Sun's Avatar

7 Plains
8 Mountain
9 Forest
1 Boros Guildgate
1 Gruul Guildgate
1 Selesnya Guildgate
1 Skarrg, the Rage Pits
1 Stone Quarry
1 Blossoming Sands
1 Timber Gorge
1 Selesnya Sanctuary
1 Rugged Highlands
1 Tranquil Expanse
1 Evolving Wilds
1 Naya Panorama
1 Shivan Oasis


1 Pit Fight
1 Dissension in the Ranks


This is clearly a very early build. I basically threw every dinosaur from the Ixalan block in, a few cool vehicles from Kaladesh and called it good. It's going to need some work. Probably a LOT of work. The mana curve is weird, and I probably need to work on ensuring I'll have enough mana to pay for what I want to do.

But I'm good with this as a starting point. I was just excited to get this deck off the ground so I could practice with it in the real world. I'm going to bring a little Transformers toy with me so I can use Grimlock's ability and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment