Thursday, October 25, 2018

Still Coming After You

I have to admit I'm a little bummed that the core concept of Rats (using No Rest For The Wicked) has been cut but the deck has advanced considerably! Which is good because I'm not sure I can advance it any further.

I don't have any available Terminates to swap in for Fatal Push. I know, I'm more shocked than you are about it. I had a ton of those cards once upon a time but go me for recognizing efficient awesome removal and using it in my decks.

This deck is in a pretty good place though. Sure, it dies to the enemy of every aggro deck: lifegain but I can't hold that against it. It's been pretty effective and I've learned to play better on top of that.

Here's the final list:

3 Ogre Battledriver
8 Relentless Rats
8 Rat Colony
3 Alesha, Who Smiles at Death
3 Ogre Slumlord

4 Kolaghan's Command
3 Fatal Push
2 Weapon Surge
3 Fatal Frenzy

5 Mountain
4 Graven Cairns
8 Swamp
2 Mortuary Mire
2 Cinder Barrens
1 Rocky Tar Pit
1 Bojuka Bog


No comments:

Post a Comment