Friday, November 30, 2018

I Won't Call On The Angels

This is it; the final form.

I took on a variety of decks, across multiplayer and 1v1 and I like where this went. My final change: remove Izoni, Thousand Eyed (I was giving just one last shot!) for a fourth Creekwood Liege. Because the Liege is amazing.

If I was going to make one last tweak, it mighit be to cut a Golgari Guildmage for another Status // Statue or Assassin's Trophy. I don't think I'd add another Driven // Despair: that card is a 'silver bullet' effect that is there to draw cards in a stalemate or power through damage. I've liked it when I've cast it, but I don't need to cast it often.

Similarly, I don't think I'd add another Hapatra; she draws attention immediately but I don't have quite enough ways to ensure I'll get to use her abilities as I would like. Here's the final list:
3 Llanowar Dead
3 Ebony Treefolk
4 Woodlurker Mimic
4 Creakwood Liege
4 Golgari Guildmage
2 Spiritmonger
1 Hapatra, Vizier of Poisons

3 Putrefy
3 Golgari Charm
3 Assassin's Trophy
2 Status // Statue

9 Forest
4 Twilight Mire
7 Swamp
3 Hissing Quagmire

3 Vraska the Unseen
1 Vraska, Relic Seeker

1 Driven // Despair
Finally, this is the last post for two weeks. I know, two weeks! But I'm on the road so I won't have time to play anything. Back to swinging for twenty on Dec 18th-previews for Ravnica Alliance will be in the air by then, I'm sure!

If not...maybe Transformers Wave 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment