Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Free Pizza

High Evolutionary decklist in Marvel Snap

I hit level 90 in Marvel Snap last week...and that's all I need to do. Here's how I think about it. 

I pay them $10 a month for a card & a boost. I can afford it and when you do good work, I like paying you for it. (The collective "you" here). Once I hit level 90 I win $10 of in-game currency, so I've effectively made my money back, right?

Everything after that is free pizza. If I lose, it doesn't matter, if I win that's just neat. It is a fantastic way to play, because truly zero fucks can be given. A High Evolutionary deck is what took me to 90: Rogue as a tech card was huge, and Cosmo helped shut down portions of destroy decks that have been all the rage lately. And I did just do some pure grinding. Sometimes it's like that. 

However, now I'm free to just fuck about, which is a lot more fun. I even splurged my keys (missed TWICE) to get Grandmaster, so I could run this: 

Marvel Snap BeastMaster deck
It is a very silly deck. I've removed Black Panther for Enchantress because Living Tribunal decks are a thing. I can't say that it's great, but you can have some fun with it. It's decent! And decent for a brand new idea I am messing around with is something I'll take. 

BeastMaster needs me to keep an eye on that middle lane when playing and can really get messed up when a location like Sanctum Sanctorum arrives and I can't play into that lane. But all in all it's pretty entertaining and has made some enormous Medusa and Hawkeyes. Yondu might be the weakest card, and Killmonger will absolutely trash this deck, but I want to keep the costs low so I can ramp Bishop up. Bishop might also be the wrong character for this one but hey, I'm enjoying messing around. 






No comments:

Post a Comment