Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Hibernation

Eventually, I knew that the Inspirations were not doing what I wished they would. 

Sometimes, the old ways are best-when in doubt, blow everything up. 

For whatever reason, I find myself reluctant to use good cards that I own. I'm trying to get over that; slimming down the number of decks I have, letting ideas that aren't working go, boosting the actual power level of decks with cards that perform well.

To that end, I have decided to utilize Karn's Sylex as a way to reset the board. Kindred bears as a deck does not have the "I win" combo qualities of Goblins or Elves, it does not have the grindy elements of Zombies, nor the interactive parts that Merfolk might provide, or the sheer aggression of Soldiers or Humans. 

So why not just blow everything up? The bears are in their caves. They'll let this all blow over and start fresh.

This at least feels like a good solution, and a way to stop working on this every freaking day. It may not be perfect but it should do the trick for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment