Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Stalling for time

Avacyn Restored exists but it isn't out yet.

I've spent a lot of time doing Soradyne stuff and not getting to play as much Magic proper.

So I'm off schedule, as I prefer to introduce decks on Thursdays so I have a weekend to play cards and get info/stories/etc.

I will share this article from Gathering Magic about ritual. I liked it for a few reasons, most importantly it helps explain why I prefer to gather with people to play rather than play online. Namely: to me, ritual is created out of interaction and when online, 80% of the things you can interact with go away. So it's harder to create a community out of that.

Not impossible by any means, just more difficult.

I can also tell you that I've been inspired by the complaints that mono-Red Commander decks are awful. So I'm making one. Also included: Chandra Ablaze and a Koth of the Hammer that stonethorn gave me for my birthday.

But for today, not much. Decklist on Thursday, I promise. Then I'll probably talk about the Avacyn Restored stuff I did on the weekend but, one thing at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment