Thursday, March 2, 2023

Daxos: the good, the bad, the meh

Let's hit the ground running; these are the cards I'm so-so about.

Karlov of the Ghost Council
Thought Vessel
Crystal Chimes
Open the Vaults
Orescos Explorer
Herald of the Host
Ancient Craving
Banshee of the Dread Choir
Phyrexian Reclamation

Not a bad list to start with. The card I'm telling to fuck right off:

Sandstone Oracle

I don't know what deck this belongs in, but I want it far from me. This card goes into my Garbage Cube, if I haven't already put it there.

All in all, 10 cards to make this deck a little better is not much, but it is some wiggle room! So let's see what EDHrec has to say about this deck.

Ooooohhh myyyyy.

I don't know what else I'm doing with Daxos, but clearly Minthara is part of this plan. 

Cards I'm going to try out:

Inkshield
Court of Grace
Court of Cunning
Michio's Reign of Truth
Rise to Glory
Underworld Dreams (for the troll factor)
Tymaret, Chosen from Death
Commander's Sphere
Idol of Oblivion

I don't know that this is good but it is a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment