Tuesday, December 19, 2023

BOGO

 Here's what I ended up adding to Kyniaos & Tiro

Ghost Town
Rampaging Baloths
Improbable Alliance
Moruaug, Fury of Aksum
Xyris, the Writhing Storm
Jolrael, Mwonvuli Reculse
Emeria Angel
 Retreat to Emeria
Irengrag Pyromancer
Mind's Dilation
Psychosis Crawler
Treva, the Renewer
Consecrated Sphinx
Spellbook
Asceticism
Mad Ratter
Triskaidekaphile
Aragorn, the Uniter
Rumor Gatherer
Faerie Vandal
Retreat to Kazandu
Flawless Maneuver
Arcane Signet
Amareth, the Lustrous

Whew, that's quite a list! Let me talk about what I was thinking in overall themes, as going card by card seems unnecessary. 

Effectively: I tried to break it down into: cards that would give me an advantage when I played a land, cards that gave me advantages when cards were drawn, and some protections from having to discard my hand. 

I also ran the deck through Deckstats to tweak the mana base a little. Removed a Mountain and Island for a Treva's Ruins and a Simic Growth Chamber. 

The card I'm most pleased about adding? Ghost Town. When was the last time you thought of Ghost Town!?

No comments:

Post a Comment