Thursday, February 8, 2024

Calcium Powder

Getting back to Bonecrusher to wrap that up.

At some point, I have to admit I'm being contrary for the purpose of being contrary. And why be like that? I'm tired of just putting in cards that are cool without having much of a plan for them. 

And Wizards has spoken: Goblins is meant to be a R/b deck. If you're gonna branch out, Black is your support color, not White. Why am I fighting this?

3 Goblin Lackey
3 Goblin Matron
3 Goblin Ringleader
2 Warren Instigator
3 Goblin Chieftain
3 Putrid Goblin
3 Murderous Redcap
4 Skirk Prospector
1 Sling-Gang Lieutenant
1 Pashalik Mons
2 Munitions Expert
2 Goblin King

4 First Day of Class
4 Sheoldred's Edict 

12 Mountain
6 Swamp
4 Foreboding Ruins
It's Muxus free and that's probably incorrect. But it can vomit out a ton of goblins and do some damage, so I'm certainly happy about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment