Thursday, February 29, 2024

Everybody Hates The World In A Special Way

It Sucks To Suck vs walls

I was testing this deck at the same time Fuz was testing his new Pride of Hull Clade deck. 

I got beat the hell up. 

In fairness; I think that the matchup is a bad one for me. With a sideboard that could change the match but his creatures were just too cheap for me to remove with what I had. Fury, as great as it is, doesn't do as much as I would like when confronted with Wall of Junk and Wall of Blossoms.

Did I make an Avatar of Discord on turn two? 

You bet I did. 

Did I win that game? I did not, because there are 0/8 flying walls

There was also another hitch in the gitalong: Avatar of Discord is an unreasonable target for Animate Dead

So maybe the Carnage Interpreters really are necessary?

No comments:

Post a Comment