Tuesday, February 14, 2017

On the FFL

I thought that this article on the way Wizards tests cards was worth a read.

This article on card flow dynamics at StarCity is, I believe, equally valuable. A solid take on some cues people can pick up from seeing other people draw cards. Very cool.

I haven't had much time to play though-I need a new computer to play Cockatrice on and that won't arrive until Wednesday, and there hasn't been much more time to play, because adults have things to do. However, I can say this: I went with more copies of Channel the Suns, up to three and two copies of In Garruk's Wake.

The former because I want to see if the deck becomes any faster. The latter because that's what I had in the binder. My copies of Decree of Pain and Plague Wind are being used somewhere! I'm as surprised about Plague Wind as anyone but as always, I'm going to make do with the tools I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment