Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Budget Ideas

 So here's a delightful post from ServoToken at Reddit regarding budget decks for Legacy. If you don't want to read the post then here's the direct link they posted to a pretty massive forty one viable decks! 

And looking through the list I have to say that there are some clever, interesting choices. Sure, most of the decks are mining alternative mana bases to keep costs down, but that's fine. (As an aside, this is why I continue to invest in mana: they allow me to play all kinds of decks). 

The larger point is that there are a lot more ways to play. Not just Legacy, but Magic in general. I'm not going to say that someone is going to do well at tournaments with these budget lists, more that one can still play good games with them. Plus, you might find some inspiration for decks of your own-that's certainly what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment