Thursday, December 17, 2020

A Pretty Good Plan

After last week's post, I did some further digging using the most popular White deck in Legacy, Death & Taxes as my guide. 

These cards came up as possible winners:

Spirit of the Labyrinth
Deafening Silence
Sanctum Prelate

Of these Sanctum Prelate seems to fit thematically, with an enters-the-battlefield ability that can be useful in multiple stages of the game and the one that could really put a hurt on Blue decks wanting to cast anything for one mana. 

Along those lines, Leonin Arbiter could be helpful, too since I don't have many search effects in my deck, similarly Hushwing Gryff could be good, turning off a lot of very good creatures but not many of mine.

I've currently adjusted my sideboard to read:

4 Tormod's Crypt

2 Wrath of God

3 each of Sanctum Prelate, Spirit of the Labyrinth, and Deafening Silence

We'll see how that takes.



No comments:

Post a Comment