Tuesday, February 1, 2022

I'm Gonna Set It Straight

 

Sabotage vs another zombie deck
Though the testing ended on a down note with Noah-he beat me with his mono-Black zombie deck- I am satisified with Sabotage for the time being.

It was strange to be out-aggroed by zombies but in the two games I lost, I had no removal. Meaning Asmora didn't appear for me to get read of the lords. Plus, I didn't adjust well to a new role in the matchup; I should have slowed down and made a few blocks in game three. 

In addition, Noah correctly killed off my Anje's Ravager before I could get an attack in with it. At that point my hand was empty and I was in trouble. 

Sabotage does make me wish I had some Hellbent cards I could utilize. But they just do not mesh well: they are all just too expensive for the impact they have on the game.

It's also possible that I'm whiffing on the use of Fiery Temper either main or side. In an aggro deck, sometimes three damage for R is exactly what you need. For now, though, I like this (even with the Granger. It's got more panache!)

3 The Underworld Cookbook

4 Asmoranomardicadaistinaculdacar
4 Blazing Rootwalla
4 Hollow One
3 Anger
4 Anje's Ravager
4 Kitchen Imp
4 Putrid Imp
2 Ox of Agonas
1 Ovalchase Daredevil
1 Tombstalker
2 Street Wraith

5 Swamp
7 Mountain
4 Bloodstained Mire
4 Blood Crypt

4 Faithless Looting

 Sideboard
2 Pithing Needle

3 Shadowgrange Archfiend

 4 Leyline of the Void
 3 Blood Moon

 3 Meltdown

No comments:

Post a Comment