Tuesday, November 28, 2023

The Retired: Skalor

I know, another deck I've gone over

It seemed so neat! But I also have multiple decks in G/B using this theme. 

4 Gluttonous Slime
4 Festering Goblin
3 Young Wolf
3 Viridian Zealot
3 Reassembling Skeleton
2 Wolfir Silverheart
2 Sidisi, Undead Vizier
2 Reaper of the Wilds
3 Leaf Gilder

4 Gutter Grime

2 Hero's Downfall
3 Tragic Slip

9 Forest
9 Swamp
1 Overgrown Tomb
4 Darkbore Pathway

2 Garruk Relentless

The theme isn't even entirely focused, either. What is Wolfir Silverheart doing here, aside from being a big monster? This deck really wants Gutter Grime to create an overwhelming advantage but then doesn't include an engine to really sacrifice creatures with. I just expected they'd die due to normal gameplay!

That's relying on my opponent to execute my strategy and that is deeply unwise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment