Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Zero Signal

 I fell in love with the card Reincarnation

4 Sakura-Tribe Elder
2 Protean Hulk
3 Archon of Justice
3 Eternal Witness
2 Cloudthresher
2 Timbermare
2 Woodfall Primus
3 Twilight Shepherd
2 Saffi Eriksdotter
2 Weatherseed Treefolk

2 Serenity

4 Reincarnation

8 Forest
4 Wooded Bastion
6 Plains
4 Branchloft Pathway

4 Rout
3 Search for Tomorrow

The idea is fairly simple: with cards like Timbermare I can repeatedly loop for 5 points of damage per turn, or Woodfall Primus that I can use to take out important permanents. But Zero Signal wants to generate a ton of mana and then use Reincarnation, as opposed to the much more efficient idea of putting something huge in the graveyard and then bringing them out off the sacrifice of a Sakura-Tribe Elder. 

And what I'm really wondering here is: would this deck be better if I added Black for access to some kind of Entomb effect? I'm not trying to make a bad Nic Fit deck, I really want to make this a deck that can use Reincarnation to do nasty things. 

Let's see where we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment