Thursday, June 6, 2024

The Retired: Sludge

 I had started a post with this deck back in 2011...and looks like I never followed up on it.  Not really anyway.  

2 Monstrous Hound

4 Benalish Emissary

2 Firebrand Ranger

3 Faultgrinder

3 Pangosaur

2 Thornscape Battlemage

3 Farhaven Elf


4 Limited Resources


3 Lash Out

3 Graceful Reprieve

3 Rith's Charm

2 Naya Charm


6 Plains

5 Mountain

3 Jungle Shrine

3 Naya Panorama

6 Forest


1 Decimate

2 Implode

It won't come as a surprise I'm taking this apart. This deck is a griefer deck and making people miserable while playing the game just isn't my style. For those who don't remember, Limited Resources is a card that combined with some land destruction, can squeeze the opponent out of the game. 


It's a long slow death and I never really like those. And the other cards are weak ones that are trying to be supported on the strength of one unpleasant one. 


So, let's retire it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment