Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Treasure

Scavenger II vs Otters

I had games against Matt on Doomsday and Noah on Goblins. 

I lost both of them: Doomsday was just too fast for me and Scavenger just has zero interactions with that deck. That's what a sideboard would be for.

Against Goblins though I split the games! That's very promising for a deck that I'm just fucking around with. I might've even taken game 1 if I'd gotten to four mana in time to cast Night Incarnate (I was a turn shy). 

The first thing that became clear: Splinterfright, as much as I like it, shouldn't be here. The second: I should run this through Deckstats and check the mana. 

Turns out I'm shy on Swamps, so I trimmed an Island and a Forest for two more.

As for Splinterfright, well....OK I'll just admit I got diverted by the Glory of Cool Things and added in a Grist, Voracious Larva. But hey, maybe it'll be great!


No comments:

Post a Comment