Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Upsides

 

Cassandra Nova Marvel Snap card
I got a Cassandra Nova in the Diner. Let us never speak of it again.

Except...

Except for one thing. I got my Cassandra because someone deliberately lost a game to me--giving me 3,000,000 Bubs. 

See, turns out that some of the community on Reddit decided that this game mode was some nonsense and began donating to other players. Which is awesome! Posts were made, threads created where people were giving their usernames and an established signal for how to let someone know you were donating was set up. 

I wanted to be a part of that, so I promptly started going in to lose games in order to give other players a leg up. 

Which is pretty awesome. 

One small apology to user Brody though--I messed up trying to give you Bubs and inadvertently won the game. I'm so so sorry! I gave them away to the next user, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment