Tuesday, October 6, 2020

The Wrapup

The last two slots I opened up went to Soulblade Djinn. As a threat unto itself, I can use cheap spells to pump my team for offense or defense, and so I figure: maybe this card meets the Hexdrinker rule.

The games I played suggest that it does indeed! The Eliminator isn't perfect but I did find myself able to mount a solid control game. The sideboard is in need of some reset buttons, just to hold off against some ramp decks but aside from that, I like where this one is set. 

Here you go:

4 Lighthouse Chronologist
2 Psychosis Crawler
4 Faerie Vandal
1 Sower of Temptation
3 Hypnotic Sprite // Mesmeric Glare
2 Soulblade Djinn

3 Mana Leak
3 Opt
3 Polymorphist's Jest
3 Obsessive Search
3 Archmage's Charm

21 Island
2 Mystic Sanctuary

3 Jace, Cunning Castaway
3 Mu Yanling, Sky Dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment