Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Busload of Faith

I am not sure why I called this deck Busload of Faith, beyond really liking the song by Lou Reed but here we are. The song doesn't have anything to do with elf tribal that I know of: I would guess that when I built it I knew that it was doing a wing and a prayer. 

4 Thorn of Amethyst

2 Llanowar Elves
2 Elvish Champion
2 Sylvan Messenger
2 Viridian Zealot
2 Fyndhorn Elves
3 Llanowar Knight
4 Glowrider
3 Imperious Perfect
2 Ezuri, Renegade Leader
2 Wren's Run Vanquisher
1 Elvish Archdruid
3 Selesnya Guildmage
3 Priest of Titania
1 Joraga Warcaller
2 Tribal Forcemage

4 Brushland
8 Plains
10 Forest

You might notice the obvious thing: there is no removal. This deck wants to see if it can tax you on non-creature spells, while building up a go-wide ground game that can use Ezuri to trample over everything. 

However, without removal or an instant "I win" moment this deck is definitely hoping to dodge mass removal spells. It's also pretty old, so let's put a shine on this, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment