Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Blot

Let's revise this thing. Because; I mean...look at it.

3 Thallid
3 Deathspore Thallid
4 Sporesower Thallid
3 Sporoloth Ancient
2 Thelon of Havenwood
3 Thelonite Hermit
4 Utopia Mycon
 
3 Intruder Alarm
3 Opposition
4 Paradox Haze
 
4 Sprout Swarm
2 Steady Progress
 
2 Golgari Rot Farm
9 Forest
9 Island
2 Vivid Creek

The inclusion of Black in this deck is unnecessary: it's a combo-ish deck: make tokens, use Opposition to lock everyone down, and win. The inclusion of Deathspore Thallid is absolutely The Glory Of Cool Things, and it messes with the mana base on top of all that.

So let's quit messing around. I can tweak the mana base, improve my card selection and make this something a bit more reliable. 

Let's have at it.

This deck, named after the Transformer, wants to generate a lot of creatures over time, and use Opposition to stall the game while more creatures than my opponent can  handle appear. 

The goal, then, is to stall the game out. The good news; I have a guiding idea! The bad news; I don't know how to execute it. Yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment